7.30.2013

Well here is my stamping blog!!!  I had a great designer, Pamela from The Posh Box; she worked to bring my blog to life.  Now, if I have time to post, LOL.  I recently became a design team member at my local stamp shop, Stamp Fever, in Orange, CA.  I have also joined and attempted a challenge at Splitcoaststampers.

I stamped years ago and just jumped (both feet) back in about 10 months ago.  I love all the new ideas, new product and amazing stamp manufactures.

Here is a card I made for a class I taught at Stamp Fever.  It uses die cuts from Die-namics, Spellbinder label die and EK punches.



Thanks, for visiting.....


1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog while surfing the web. Love this card!!! So nicely done with all the different patterns!! It just really caught my eye. I have never seen the stamp "Bouquet of good wishes" could you share where that is from?

    ReplyDelete