3.03.2014

Great News…..

I have some wonderful news to share with you!  I have been purchasing many of my dies at Dies R Us, an online retail shop that specializes in dies. They represent MANY of the top die companies, so it's a one stop shop for me. 

DRU announced they were creating a blog and were looking for Design Team members to showcase die cutting.  Well, I sent in my resume, held my breath and…..ta da, I was chosen. I'm still up in the clouds doing my happy dance.

The blog is up NOW and if you leave a comment on the introduction post you will have a chance to win one of ten, $10 gift certificates to the Dies R Us store. So pop over to the blog, check out all the talented ladies I will be designing with, leave a comment and go shopping at Dies R Us.  We each have a day of the week to post, Monday thru Friday, my day to post is Thursday.

Here is a mini look at my first card as a member of the Dies R Us Design Team!



And, don't forget to sign up for their newsletter for up coming releases, sales and specials!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment