6.19.2014

Simply Made Class

I have been having fun playing with Distress inks and using different techniques. This card, I call Simply Made, was designed around the Avery Elle die set Elle-ments Pinked. You should see this set of dies, so many elements to choose from to design your cards and the edges are pinked! This card is also my post for my weekly inspiration at Dies R Us, your on line super store for dies!
I started with embossing a Penny Black image, then used Distress inks for a blended background. Then over stamped with a JustRite background stamp using Tea Dye Distress ink. After wiping the excess ink from the image, I cut the image out using the largest die from the set. The smallest of the included dies was stamped with a sentiment from Avery Elle "Thanks a Bunch" stamp set.  The "Thanks a Bunch" stamp set has several sentiments that are the perfect size for that little die!

If you live in Southern California just stop in at Stamp Fever to purchase your dies and stamp sets!  If not, just go to Dies R Us for a GREAT selection of dies! Plus DRU has free shipping when you spend $35 or more!

Until next week…thanks for stopping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment