7.17.2014

Happy Anniversary

Here is my design of the week for Dies R Us! I have been trying to create a stash of cards for all occasions, so I can calmly go to the stash, pick out a card and send it on it's way. As you know life is not that simple, so here is an anniversary card I designed for my Aunt and Uncle, not quite at the last minute but darn close!
This simple card uses a background stamp from Hero Arts and the music stamp is from Kaiser Craft. The Happy Anniversary sentiment is stamped on a Taylored Expressions Banner Stacklet 1. The blue sprigs are cut using Nature's Song by Penny Black. I used Glossy Accents on each of the sprig ends to add texture.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget, for all your die needs go to Dies R Us!  Huge selection and shipping is FREE when you purchase $35 or more!

Thanks for stopping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment