11.20.2014

"Tag" it's almost Christmas!

Happy Thursday everyone! Robin here with my design of the week for Dies R Us! This online store is the "Best" place to shop for all your die needs or wants!
For this "Tag" card I embossed a piece of white cardstock with a Snowflake embossing folder from Taylored Expressions. I then cut two tags using Taylored Expressions Tag Stacklets 1, the red tag I embossed on the diagonal with a stripe embossing folder and sponged the edges with white ink.  The white tag was stamped with my sentiment and layered onto the red tag with foam pop ups. 
I cut my snowflakes using the Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflakes die set, layered them together as shown and then added to my tag with foam pop ups. I added a cute bakers twine bow and a few small gem stones to finish the card.

As always, if Dies R Us is out of stock on a die, add your name to the out of stock form and you will be notified as soon as they have it back in stock.

WOW, DRU is celebrating 1000 likes!!! And we are thanking YOU by offering a chance at winning one of three gift vouchers! Please be sure to follow on our  Facebook page and comment on our event page (NOT ON OUR PERSONAL BLOGS).



Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment