12.04.2014

Happy Christmas

Happy Thursday everyone! Robin here with my Christmas inspiration card for Dies R Us! The holiday are definitely upon us, no stopping them now! So, you some quick cards? Well this design is for you!

Using just two dies you can put together this card in no time! I started with a white cardstock and used an all over stamp to create my background.  I cut out the Memory Box Grand Happy Christmas from my background and layered it onto a tone on tone dark blue polka dot paper. I then cut the village from the same blue cardstock using Impression Obsession's Town Scene die; I backed the die cut with yellow paper and added to the front of my card.

To finish my card I added a gem stone to "dot" the i in Christmas! Don't forget to sometimes keep it simple and take some stress out of your life!

 Take a look at the  Dies R Us Blog for some great inspiration from our amazing design team members. Then head on over to our store, Dies R Us, pick up a few dies and you are ready to get to town on your holiday cards! Shipping is FREE with a $35 purchase!

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment