6.15.2015

Red, White and Blue...

Welcome everyone to Dies R Us twice monthly challenge AND the Cardabilities Sketch Challenge! Both on the same day this month! My first card is for the Dies R Us Flags and/or Banners challenge. For all the details check out the DRU Challenge Blog!
This card uses Memory Box Perfect PatchesPoppystamps General Store Tags and Poppystamps Brevilla Houses dies.  The paper is from Autentique and the sentiment is "homemade" on my computer and then cut out with the tag die! 
I removed one house from each end of the die cut for a more balanced feel! Good luck with our challenge and maybe you will be shopping at Dies R Us with a gift voucher soon!

The next challenge for you is the Cardabilities Sketch Challenge! Here is the sketch we are working with this month.

This sketch is a fun design and should be easy for you to create something special for this challenge. Here is my take on this sketch.
I used Taylored Expressions Tag Stacklets 1 and turned them upside down to create banners! The star border die is also from Taylored Expressions.
My patriotic flowers were cut from red, white and blue paper using Elizabeth Craft Bunch of Flowers 1 . The background panel was cut using Die-Namics Blueprint 13 and then embossed with a star embossing folder from Darice. Again, my sentiment is homemade, sometimes I just can't find the stamp I want on my projects. Check out all the information on the Cardabilities blog, create a fun design and post it to the blog...it's that simple! Good Luck!

Don't forget to stop by Dies R Us for a GREAT selection of dies! 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me try commenting again....I LOVE both your fabulous Patriotic cards...the flag with the houses below is a wonderfully creative design...and the 2nd card is just as fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you nailed these challenges Robin! I LOVE both of your cards! Thanks SO MUCH for all your hard work and wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are two beautiful cards, Robin! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete