1.07.2014

I'm back!

I had such good intentions to post at least every week, but…..sometimes life just gets in the way.  The holidays buzzed by and I am still a bit dazed.  This week I am going to CHA (Craft & Hobby Assoc.) in Anaheim; my first time!!!  This convention features all the new products and releases from many of the manufactures of stamps, dies, papers and such.  As a member of Stamp Fever design team one of the many perks is the ability to attend this show, which is not open to the public.  We get to see whats new with our favorite companies, we can place orders at the show and get the new catalogues but we don't go home with merchandise, darn!  On Friday I will be taking classes from Sizzix and Hero Arts, can't wait to share what I learn with you.

I have been busy re-doing my craft room which was my quilting area for many years and will share pictures with you in future posts.  In the mean time I have made a few cards for Valentine's Day.  The first card features paper from Authentique and Crate Paper which I machine stitched onto kraft paper.  The circle dies are from Taylored Expressions (layering doilies medium and small), tag die is from Jillian Vance designs and is embossed with a small heart embossing folder from "the Paper Studio" and the small heart die is from Sizzix.  A narrow banner die (Fishtail Flags Layers STAX) from My Favorite Things is stamped with a sentiment from Avery Elle (Oh Happy Day) using Distress Ink (Fired Brick).  To finish the card I used hand dyed bias tape, heart ribbon from East of India and buttons.






No comments:

Post a Comment