9.08.2014

Card Stash

I have been trying to seriously get a card stash together. We all need thank you, congratulation, best wishes, birthday and the necessary (unfortunately) sympathy cards. This card was very easy to make and I have made several with just a color change.
I used a stamp from Hero Arts Cherish Yesterday set and swiped Distress Ink Shabby Shutters and Faded Jeans on the back of the stamp. By swiping at a slight angle you can create the look of a hill in the background. I lightly misted with water, stamped on Neenah card stock and distressed the edges of the stamped piece. I then layered the stamped image on a dark brown card stock and  used foam pop ups to place on my pre-stamped card base.

I hope you don't need many of these cards but if you do, this technique is a good option.

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment