9.15.2014

Fall Colors

Welcome Dies R Us Challenge crafters!  Robin here with my challenge inspiration for September! This month the challenge for Team B is "Fall Festival" using the beautiful colors of Fall!



My card base is 51/2" x 51/2" cut from Oatmeal card stock. The super detailed trees are Memory Box Cosenza Tree Border Outline and the colorful backing for each tree is Memory Box Cosenza Tree Border Background. You can use these dies in several ways but I chose to fill the negative space in my paper with the trees.


I cut a purple banner from Taylored Expressions Banner Stacklet 2 and stamped it with a fun pattern in a dark purple.  The banner was layered onto a lime green card stock, I punched holes along the edge and tied a sisal bow. The trees were added using foam pop ups. The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse.

Please check out our other talented design team members for more creative inspiration, enter our challenge and maybe you could win a gift certificate. AND don't forget to go to Dies R Us for all your die shopping needs; shipping is FREE for orders over $35! 

Until next time, thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment