1.01.2015

Hello 2014!

Happy New Year everyone! Robin here with my Dies R Us inspiration of the week! I just had to make a New Year's card since my posting day fell on January 1st.

I started with an A2 side fold card base, added this super fun paper from Papertrey Ink and then cut 1/2" off the right front of my card. I added a pretty magenta strip of paper on the inside of the card and cut the word "Hello" from the same paper.  I cut 2015 using Lawn Fawn Louie"s 123s die from white card stock and cut the numbers again from matte silver paper.  I used Tailored Expressions Banner Stacklets 2 to cut out the 2015 banner. Using glue I inlaid the silver numbers, I added the banner to my card using foam pop ups and added the the word "Hello" using liquid glue.

Be sure to stop by Dies R Us they have great sales and a huge inventory of dies for you to choose from; PLUS their shipping is free when you spend $35 or more!

Have a Very Happy 2015 and thanks for stopping by, 

No comments:

Post a Comment