6.20.2014

Red, White & Blue

I'm giving you a heads up…the 4th of July is just around the corner.  Bar-b-que ready? Suntan lotion? Umbrella? Beach mat and toys? Don't forget the marshmallows!!!



I love surprising friends with a card on the 4th; it's completely unexpected! The 4th is probably one of the least card giving holidays, but why not?  My card base is made from two embossed panels. I then added Poppystamps Superstar Border cut from white card stock.  



The easy rosette is made using Sizzix Mini Paper Rosettes die and some super cute polka dot paper.  Simple embellishments, which include a metal star brad, chunky red, white and blue bakers twine and mini crystals finished the card.


I hope you enjoyed this card! Have a safe and sane 4th! Thank's for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment